Please join us at one of our special events to mark the fifth anniversary year of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund.
This event, in partnership with TEAM SY will brief business advisers and the local business community on the funding opportunities available and on how businesses can access the £500m Fund.
Join us on the 19th October 2022 to hear about:
– The British Business Bank and how it supports South Yorkshire businesses
– The impacts of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund in South Yorkshire
– What funding is available from the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund
– Guidance from the NPIF Fund Managers on how to put together a quality application for funding
– How TEAM SY are supporting South Yorkshire firms
The event will be held at: DMC 01, County Way, Barnsley S70 2JW
Arrival from 11.00
Presentations from 11.30
Networking & lunch from 12.30 – 1.30am
Book your place for Stronger North Roadshow here:
There will be opportunities for networking and talking about the innovative, wide-ranging and flexible funding packages from the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund.
You will hear directly from the British Business Bank, the Fund Managers who operate in South Yorkshire for the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund and TEAM SY.
The Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund project (NPIF) is supported financially by the European Union using funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020 and the European Investment Bank.