Learn how to use free online software to better communicate with partners and keep up to date with where relationships are across your team.
Who’s it for?
Anyone interested in tracking relationships across teams, creating sales pipelines and improving relationship management.
You may work in event management, beauty and wellness, subscription products and services or sales.
The programme is available for SME’s across Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, and Rotherham, as well as Chesterfield, North-East Derbyshire, Derbyshire Dales, Bolsover, and Bassetlaw.
What will I leave with?
- Ability to share email chains across your team without forwarding or using a ‘team’ inbox
- Understanding of how you can create a sales pipeline to track where you might be losing clients
- A measurable approach to setting and tracking key performance indicators
- Option to set up automated emails for your most asked questions – freeing up your time to do other tasks
- Understanding of how your customers experience your communications and how to improve their relationship with you
This workshop will allow time for everyone to become familiar with different CRM systems including HubSpot, Fresha, Mail Chimp and Airtable. You’ll gain an understanding of how you can use customer relationship management software to support your business, freeing you of the admin so that you can deliver your product or service.
While at the workshop, you’ll learn about our Digital Innovation for Growth Programme – free 12 hours of access to our prototyping workspace in the MakerLab, and the opportunity to work with Sheffield Hallam University’s academic experts.
Our building is fully accessible, and lunch will be provided after the event. Pay and Display parking is available on-site at the County Way Car Park. Any questions about materials please contact DMC@barnsley.gov.uk.